1. Highly recommend people use their warm market first because people tend to do business with who they know & trust.
2.Expand your local market/community
Lets talk about this. Your community is your neighbors, church, co-workers, colleagues, etc . I call this your luke warm market. They could be members of the same club. Again, don't approach these folks like you have been brain washed. This is opportunity to let them know who you are and what you doing. Many MLM'ers have built their community up with flyers, ads around the town. I met a lady, a doctor, who literary built her business putting on local seminars about her product.Now something like this is not duplicatable for a Newbie in the industry.But it could be for you.
3. Referrals: When someone says "NO", you should always asked them for referrals.
4.Adventure the cold market. Yeah, eventually you will have to step into this zone especially if you feel you have burnt out your warm or fell into NFL club. The truth: find ways to recruit the cold market. Turn cold market into your warm market and in return, your cold market will tap into their warm market. It's a win win! Check out my Top 5 Free ways to grow your business.
P.S The internet has created enormous opportunities to build a global business online . Just know, the basic formula in network marketing never changes. (Pique invite, expose, follow-up & close) MLM is not easy. You must be persistent, consistent and be all in! Establish yourself with a winning team. Its not a overnight success. Do not fall for heavy hitters when you hear they brought over 1,000 people in 30 days. IMPORTANT NOTE: Heavy hitters have history! PERIOD. The truth: The average person in MLM does not have that type history and may have never done any business. We have to be careful that we are not selling people a pipe dream and make sure you are with a reputable company. Let them know the reality on how this business models work. Its not for everyone.
My Top 5 ways for Newbie to get recruits/customers:
1. Business networking events: Attend local or regional events in your area. Make sure you have professional nice business cards/drop cards. Never start off telling folks about your opportunity. Make an impression! Get to know folks and leave an good impression. During your rapport phase, it will come up what you do for a living. This is where the Magic happens. Do not do a business presentation, . If they ask you what you do, keep it simple." I show people how to lose weight with safe & effective natural clean products. " If they are interested, For your business, " I show people how to earn a powerful income stream from home". Exchange information, and a time when to reconnect or have lunch/coffee.
2. Facebook: Join face book groups and reach out to them. Ask prospects if they still in their current mlm company? If yes, Let them know of good educational webinar, website, and ebook etc that will help them grow their business. It can be simple as telling them a lead source or something that they can benefit in their current biz..If they say, no. Then asked them if they would be open in looking at your opportunity?
3. Linkedin: Do a linked in search for groups or like minded individuals.. Simply reach out to them. Try to reach out to ones that live near first and see if you guys can connect over coffee. tell them that you business might be a win win situation for you both etc. Never send anyone a link unless they asked for it.
4.MLM Leads: Be prepared & set yourself a budget. Remember, this is tough calling cold leads. This is why I like setting up lead program that drives traffic to your website. This way, you are getting people who click on your site and request information..You must have good phone skills and I recommend using a script until you get it down pack what to say to them.
5. Paid ads can be a goldmine if done right. If wrong, it can take you to the cleaners! (Downhill) I like using paid ads to promote events. What you do is advertise your company around surrounding the area your company is having their events. Remember, guests are free. Make sure you are advertising to business people, network marketers, or people that might be interested in your product. Targeting is definitely the key. Now, an event can be a a live call or webinar too! Do not forget that. You can make an event out of Facebook Live.!!! OMG!!! Let me add this tip: To increase your closing ratio; use videos especially video email in follow ups. People like to see real people.Check under resources for some of my Favorites.